So I finally decided to update my archive pages for Inhumation so they don’t look like crap. I’ve been putting it off for literally years, but after a recent attempt to move everything over to a WordPress (Long story short, “fuck CSS”) I gave in and am now updating my 100+ pages of archives. And because I neglected to use a template when I first designed them, I get to do them all by hand. :|
Though it does mean I get to actually use a template this time, so I never have to worry about this again.
Unfortunately it also means I have to look at all my old, crappy drawings.
Anyway, over the next few days I’ll be gradually updating everything to the new, slightly less sucky look.